Underdog Biothane Martingale Collar
Underdog Martingale collars and handmade and use only the highest quality materials that will give you incredible longevity! Biothane synthetic material combines with a Sprenger martingale fitting and brass rivets and buckle to give you a high-quality collar that won’t break under strain from even the strongest of dogs.
A great training tool that can be easily moved from dog to dog without fiddly adjustments – simply adjust the singular buckle. 5 year guarantee on workmanship (this does NOT include chewed collars). Martingale Collars come in 3 sizes – each size is very adjustable and additional holes can easily be added to medium and large collars.
Please note: martingale collars should fit high on your dog’s neck, just behind their ears, rather than fitted loosely down toward their shoulders and chest.
- Small (Jack Russells, Cavaliers, Havanese, Mini and Toy Poodles, Whippets)
- Medium (Kelpies, Cattle Dogs, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Beagles, Cocker Spaniels, Greyhounds)
- Large (Rottweilers, Labradors, Golden Retrievers, American Staffordshire Terriers, GSP’s, German Shepherds)
Benefits of Biothane:
- More durable than leather
- No maintenance required
- Soft, flexible and comfortable
- Strong – for even the strongest of dogs
*Please note: these collars should NEVER be left on your dog when unattended as they do have a tightening action and will not break under pressure.
Please speak to your Underdog Trainer or contact us for sales.